Ownership of Website Design
- Upon completion of the custom website design and payment of web design and development fees by WebACE, the client is the owner of the commissioned website. The client may continue to use the commissioned website to promote the client’s company or organization regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with WebACE. The client does not have the right to resell the design or development to other companies. The client does not have permission to reuse pieces of our work in a redesigned website that gives another company design credit.
Ownership of Website Domain Name
- Website domain names are leased from domain name registration companies. When WebACE registers a domain name for a client, that registration will be made in the client’s name. Upon payment of any outstanding fees, the client has the right to use that domain name regardless of whether he/she chooses to continue further services with WebACE. Domain name renewal and renewal fees are the responsibility of the client. If the client chooses to have WebACE renew the domain name on behalf of the client, an additional service fee will apply on top of the fee charged by the domain name registration companies. Clients are advised to closely monitor the renewal date of a registered domain name and to verify that the renewal of said domain name has been completed. WebACE cannot be responsible for expired domain names.
Ownership and Copyright
- All text and photos used as content in a commissioned website must be provided by the client (unless the client has hired WebACE for content development). The Client warrants to WebACE that all materials submitted do not infringe any copyright nor contain any illegal or obscene information. The Client shall fully indemnify WebACE against all losses and damages whatsoever and howsoever arising from any legal actions by any party and any legal costs arising there from on any indemnity basis.
- The initiation of a web design or development project requires a signed or electronically submitted signup form, or payment of half of the initial web design/development fees (or payment in full if the entire project is RM2000 or less).
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work.
- Upon project completion or website launched, the remaining fifty percent (50%) balance is due in full within ten business days. If the balance on a completed project has not been paid within ten business days, WebACE reserves the right to remove or terminate the launched website until the outstanding fee together with all interest had been paid by The Client.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification.
- Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However, any major deviation from the specification will be charged at the rate of RM150.00 per hour.
- We’ll ensure that the websites we create are compatible with all current modern web browsers such as the most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
Search Engine Guarantee
- Most every client would like his/her website to rank high in search engine results for selected keywords, yet search engine results are determined by a multitude of constantly changing factors, third party search engines, and the amount and quality of competition on the world wide web. WebACE guarantees certain search-engine friendly techniques will be used in the creating of each custom website, such as keywords in the title bar at the top of the browser and the meta tags in the hidden coding behind the scenes. If the keyword placement in these three areas is not to the client’s liking, WebACE will change these two items to the client’s choices one time for free. Subsequent or additional charges will be billed at the standard hourly rate. Additional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services are available for additional fees. WebACE cannot be held responsible for search engine results.
Changes to Terms of Service
- WebACE reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time for any reason.